Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Things I've eaten this week


I had a pretty good weekend... went to Busan on Saturday and walked around Nampo- the shopping district. Didn't buy much. Ate a massive hamburger and found an Asian food shop and stocked up on curry pastes and sauces.

Watched Burn AFter Reading. It's been ages since I'd seen it and it was soooo good.



Pork and black bean noodles topped with a fried egg (that kind of fell apart upon plating).


Chicken pho with bokchoy, carrots and lots of coriander (this is hard to get here so was a real luxury item)



Grilled coriander and lemon chicken with a roast carrot, broccoli and chickpea salad.

Yesterday a massive typhoon came through, the third one in the last month. This was pretty big, it rained for about 36 hours straight and then we had violent winds for about 8 hours during the day. I didn't cancel classes, but I understand why not many students showed up. I stayed in my office all day and watched it through the rattling windows. Today, it's like nothing ever happened. But it's definitely cooler- Autumn is on the way! Yay for wardrobe changes!

1 comment:

  1. That chicken sounds delicious and healthy. I love coriander, I can't understand why so many people hate it!
    36 hours straight of rain and then wind - WOW!

    ReplyDelete